MY-IMX6-CB140 is an embedded core control module designed and developed by our company based on
NXP i.MX 6UltraLite, i.MX 6ULL application processor.
The core board uses a stamp hole connection. i.MX 6UltraLite, i.MX 6ULL expands the i.MX6 series, which is a high-performance, ultra-efficient processor with advanced.
The series is a high performance. The ultra-efficient processor uses the advanced ARM.Cortex-A7 core and runs at speeds up to 528MHz. The i.MX6UltraLite, i.MX 6ULL application processor includes an integrated power management module that reduces external complexity. Simplified and simplified on-time integrated power management module, this series provides multiple memory interfaces per processor, including 16-bit LPDDR2 LPDDR2.DDR3.DDR3L. Raw and managed NAND flash, flash, NOR flash. eMMC .Quad SPI Uad SPI and various other interfaces for peripheral devices such as WLAN .Bluetooth .GPS. Display and camera sensing.
|Core Board Parameter|
|CPU||NXP i.MX6ULL/6UL Single core|
|Storage||4GB eMMC, up to 64GB eMMC|
|Size||36 x 38 mm (Stamp hole)|
|UART||8 way, up to 5Mbps|
|Ethernet||2 way, 10/100 Mbit/s|
|USB||2 way, High Speed OTG 2.0|
|LCD||1 way, 24 bit RGB|
|CSI||1 way, up to 24 bits|
|SAI||3 way, support I2S, AC97, TDM and codec interface etc.|
|ESAI||1 way, up to 32 words(time slots) per period|
|I2C||4 way, version 2.1|
|SPI||4 way, up to 52 Mbit/s|
|CAN||2 way, version 2.0B|
|SD||1 way, 4 bit|
|ADC||10 way, 12 bit|
|PWM||8 way, 16 bit counter|
|EIM||1 way, 16 bit|
|JTAG||1 way, JTAG debuge|
|Watchdog||1 way, hardware watchdog|
With the continuous development of human-computer interaction functions in various industries, people's experience of human-computer interaction is becoming more and more critical. Among them, the startup time of products or equipment has become an important parameter to measure the quality of human-computer interaction experience. . In the consumer electronics market, the startup speed of the system is especially important. Imagine if your mobile phone or PAD hasn't been able to enter the user interface for two or three minutes, you will not be crazy about throwing it away. The Android system is slow because of the large system files, so it is well known that deep clipping and optimization can not achieve a very good time. What about Linux? Can Linux achieve extremely fast startup speed? The answer is: Yes. Although Linux systems are rarely used in consumer electronics, after all, many Internet of Things, industrial control, power, medical, intelligent transportation, environmental monitoring and other equipment still use Linux systems, and shorten the system startup time, enhance the human-computer interaction experience. Can greatly enhance the competitiveness of products in the industry.
Help users to continuously improve the product experience, and strive to make users' products more competitive in the market. MYZR engineers have optimized the depth cutting and startup time for a Linux system with high cost performance i.MX6ULL core board. After repeated modifications and tests, the i.MX6UL core board can achieve ultra-fast start speed!
The startup speed is fast, you can do more things, let your products bring better human-computer interaction experience to customers~ Let your products stand out in the same kind of products~ Let your results get a big praise.
Related Industry Knowledge
- As the MCU shrinks, the scope of application of...
- Strong edge of security edge processing and mac...
- Layerscape-based solutions showcased at Builder...
- Cypress's low pin count HyperRAM memory simplif...
- Cell phone storage is getting bigger and bigger...
- IBM, AMD, and Intel compete
- Renesas Electronics and TSMC Collaborate to Dev...
- Intel Develops Embedded Embedded Chips for Futu...
- Want to get rid of the code to pay? Millet/Huaw...
- VR-one head is eager to achieve a thousand yuan...
- Server data center chip based on ARM architecture
- What will the future of smart transportation lo...
- Embedded future will play a greater role becaus...
- The application of the Internet of Things will ...
- Intelligentization can fundamentally improve th...
- Face recognition scheme based on i.MX 8M: two h...
- Smart driving is being integrated into life, an...